Maelströms Index du Forum Maelströms
Guilde Fun/Pve sur World of Warcraft. Serveur : Suramar

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Lionel Messi: Neymar recounts how Barcelona legend helped hi

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Maelströms Index du Forum -> maelströms -> Présentation
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
chanoudom

Féminin
Point(s): 5
Moyenne de points: 1,25

MessagePosté le: Mar 17 Avr - 06:11 (2018)    Sujet du message: Lionel Messi: Neymar recounts how Barcelona legend helped hi Répondre en citant

sbobet online 24 NEYMAR has credited Lionel Messi with helping him make a success of his time in Barcelona in a heart-warming story.The Brazilian initially struggled in his first season with the Catalan giants, scoring just nine times in La Liga.

But after Messi gave the 26-year-old some wise words of encouragement he helped form one of the most deadly attacking trios of all time.In his second season at Barca, Neymar racked up an astounding 39 goals in 59 games and helped his side win the treble.

After two more fruitful years with Messi and co. Neymar made a world record £200m switch to Paris St-Germain.But it's clear that he still looks back on his spell playing alongside the five time Ballon d'Or winner with great fondness.

"I was nearly crying because things weren’t coming off for me."It was half time and Messi came up to me and told me that I only had to be the same player I had always been, to be myself."‘You have to be yourself,’ he told me. ‘You can’t be intimidated to be playing alongside me or [Andres] Iniesta,’ he insisted. sbobet online 24

"To see the humility of a guy that has won it all, that is the best in the world, asking you to be yourself and show your best, without any kind of vanity, was something I loved.

"I tell that story all the time to my family, to my friends. He helped me a lot professionally, of course, but also personally."To play with stars like Messi, Iniesta and Xavi makes you a little shy."But after speaking with Messi I came out of myself, showed what I had, relaxed and played with confidence. sbobet online 24

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mar 17 Avr - 06:11 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
chanoudom

Féminin
Point(s): 5
Moyenne de points: 1,25

MessagePosté le: Jeu 26 Avr - 06:43 (2018)    Sujet du message: Alexandre Lacazette reveals bond with Antoine Griezmann ahea Répondre en citant

Alexandre Lacazette reveals bond with Antoine Griezmann ahead of Europa League tie

maxbet Alexandre Lacazette says he shares a "strong bond" with Antoine Griezmann ahead of Arsenal's Europa League semi-final first leg against Atletico Madrid. The Gunners will be looking to end Arsene Wenger's reign on a high, after the Frenchman revealed he would be leaving the club at the end of the season.

Both sides are set to field France internationals in their forward lines, in the shape of Lacazette and Griezmann. "Griezzy is a very good player who I met nearly 10 years ago now," Lacazette told Arsenal's official website. "We developed a strong bond and we see each other every year, either on national duty or elsewhere. We get on really well.

"You can't really explain why you get on well with someone, it's instinctive. Perhaps we share the same values and the same jokes. "We laugh a lot. We like to, quote-unquote, poke fun at people but always respectfully and in a kind manner. We are both jokers. "In every day life, we both have a laugh, we are always pretty lively. We talk about our current lives and our families. Normal stuff. maxbet

"For faults, I would say he would stress that I like to relax and I'm very slow on the uptake - quote-unquote!" Lacazette missed time earlier this year due to injury, but has been in good form since returning to the side. The summer signing from Lyon scored twice in the 4-1 first-leg defeat of CSKA Moscow in Arsenal's Europa League quarter-final and added another double during Sunday's 4-1 defeat of West Ham. maxbet

Contenu Sponsorisé

MessagePosté le: Aujourd’hui à 22:06 (2018)    Sujet du message: Lionel Messi: Neymar recounts how Barcelona legend helped hi

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Maelströms Index du Forum -> maelströms -> Présentation Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
World of Warcraft phpBB template "WoWMoonclaw01" created by MAËVAH (ex-MOONCLAW) (v2.06) - wowcr.net : World of Warcraft styles & videos
© World of Warcraft and Blizzard Entertainment are trademarks or registered trademarks of Blizzard Entertainment, Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. wowcr.net is in no way associated with Blizzard Entertainment.